- A Red Thermoformable PVC Splicing tape coated with a natural rubber adhesion that is transparent in colour ,
- Developed specifically for thermoforming processes and splicing applications such as for blister packaging ,
- Red backing allows consistent and clear identification of the splice by photoelectric sensors ,
- Exclusively produced by Germany’s largest producer of High-grade Adhesive tapes ,
- Offers Resistant properties against Moisture, Alkalis, diluted Acids, and Plasticisiers ,
- Providing Super High Tack properties and High Flexibility ,
- Can withstand short exposure of temperature up to 80 Degree Celsius ,
- Suitable for recycling ,
- Widely used in the pharmaceutical, food packaging, converting, and printing industries ,
- Used for the splicing of carpets, films, foils, papers, PVC flooring, and thermoformable films ,
- Usage also applied in paper mills, converters, newspapers and web offset printers from core-starting to roll-closing or tabbing, and all the splices in between to keep production all full speed .
PRINTED TAPES , DIE CUT TAPE , BUBBLE WRAP , WIRE TAPE, Double Sided Acrylic Tape, Antislip tape, NIYO TAPE, APPOLLO MASKING TAPE , 3M TAPE , TESA TAPE , APPOLLO CELLULOSE TAPE , STRETCH FILM, BARRICADE TAPE , CAUTION TAPE , AWAS TAPE , BARRIER TAPE , BLACK STRETCH FILM , HAZARD TAPE, MASKING TAPE , HOOK & LOOP TAPE/FASTENER, MALAYSIA ADHESIVE TAPES SUPPLIER, XESB, OXO BIODEGRADABLE STRETCH FILM, BLACK TAPE MALAYSIA, WIRE TAPE MALAYSIA, ADHESIVE TAPES
Call: 012 475 8415 (Office hour)
WhatsApp: PLEASE CLICK & WHATSAPP YOUR REQUIREMENT (Non business hour) (We will response to you during office hour)
There are no reviews yet.